Saturday, June 21, 2008

Prepping for Madagascar - summer 2008

Working today on packing all the goods necessary to make the passage to Madagascar. Am currently just *over the limit* for weight on international flights with my stowed bag as well as the carry-on. Not worried though, because this time I am seated in business class so they probably won't make it an issue. I may even sleep on the way over.... a novelty!

I fly on Tuesday evening, the 24th. Have a short layover in Amsterdam, shuttle flight to Paris, then late in the morning we fly AirFrance to Tana, the capitol of Madagascar. It happened to work out that six of the seven of my trip-mates are all on the same AirFrance flight to Tana. Very convenient, I thought. Will give us a chance to become acquainted with each other prior to our land-based travel. We are going to have a blast.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rog -- Glad you decided to do a blog on this trip! Sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I'll be looking forward to your posts.
    peter

    ReplyDelete